ScarletRose Index du Forum
ScarletRose
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde ScarletRose

ScarletRose Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: My Life As A Christian Leif Williams ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ScarletRose Index du Forum -> Détente -> Dessin, Fan art
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
whatdesti
invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 09:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: My Life As A Christian Leif Williams Répondre en citant

My Life as a Christian
by Leif Williams

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK My Life as a Christian

I met God and Jesus 8th of July 1983 at an Airport. I became a Pentecostal Christian in 1984 - and Baptised into Pentecostal Church: Betel the 20th of September 1987 and baptized in Holy Spirit. To get Salvation from Jesus my King and Master is the biggest happening in my life and always will be. Know that the Bible is to 100% the truth - our bible not the catholic bible - but King James bible is God's words the sum of them to human kind and is Holy and the complete truth from beginning to end of the Holy Bible. THE SALVATION FROM JESUS CHRIST IS THE BIGGEST HAPPENING IN POSITIVE REMARK IN MY LIFE AS A WHOLE. I am a Christian since 8th of July 1983. I do not believe that God and Jesus exists and rules - I do KNOW it. I have met them both personally in my spirit in contact with The Holy Spirit. THE SALVATION OF 15 OF NOVEMBER 1987 THE GREATEST HAPPENING IN MY LIFE AS A WHOLE - BUT ALL HOLY SPIRITS WORK AND THEREBY JESUS WORK AND HIS IS ALL THE HONOR - HE WHO HAS ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH! This book is my personal experiences about Christianity as belief but in my experience Christianity is not a belief at all – it is even written Bible itself it is the case not needed belief in whether God and Jesus is the truth it is really easy doing to get to know that not believe at all – but know. But what then belief? It is what is told: Believe in Christ and his salvation doing on other word what he himself and Bible tells is truth every setting of it – that itself is really Christian belief – really no big case to know that God and Jesus do exist – not difficult doing at all it is – with setting I do end this spelling and this way the book itself do begin.

My Life as a Christian Leif Williams
My Life as a Christian full reading ios online apple

Please..provide..an..email..address..Please..provide..a..valid..email..address..Sign..in..to..add..this..to..Watch..Later..Add..to..Loading..playlistsLearn..more....Donate....2017Christianity..TodayHelpContact..UsMedia..RoomAdvertise..with..UsTerms..of..UsePrivacy..Policy..Christianity..Today..is..a..501(c)(3)..nonprofit..organizationThis....is....what....I....prayed....to....understand....for....six....yearsGod..has..a..dream..for..your..lifestrongtower27..1,461,258..views..2:58..IM..HAVING..THE..TIME..OF..MY..LIFE..-..Duration:..5:16Paul..said:..I..was..with..you..in..weakness,..in..fear,..and..in..much..tremblingOr....at....least....thats....what....I....believed....35+....years....agoThis....is....an....issue....of....lordship....and....discipleshipNarrow...Way...January...24,...2015.../...Rev...Kat.../...Leave...a...comment...When...we...go...through...this...life,...its...not...unusual...to...feel...unloved&but...some...people...are...displaced...and...unknown,...or...so...they...thinkThe..Religious..Coalition..for..Reproductive..Choice..is..leading..this..deception..to..further..the..abortion..agenda..within..religious..circlesHowever,....let....me....get....to....the....dream&....God....used....people....I....love....and....trust....to....get....the....point....driven....homeThe..prophetic..dream..I..had..should..be..a..wakeup..call..to..every..Church-going..Christian..who..supports..their..Pastor..and..his..MinistryPsalm....37:4-6....says,...."Delight....yourself....in....the....Lord,....and....he....will....give....you....the....desires....of....your....heartThere....is....no....commandment....greater....than....these....(Mark....12:29-31)You....cannot....serve....God....and....mammon,....Luke....16As..they..came..to..a..thicket,..the..dogs..began..to..pointJesus..tells..us..in..(John..14:27..NIV).."Peace..I..leave..with..you;..my..peace..I..give..you 48a4f088c3

L'Attaque des Titans T21Only: A Singular MemoirCome Hither - Dogs!Sixty-Sixth Annual Report of the Trustees of the Perkins Institution and Massachusetts School for the Blind: For the Year Ending August 31, 1897 (Classic Reprint)Kemba+Walker%3A+The+Inspiring+Story+of+One+of+Basketball%27s+Most+Explosive+Point+Guards+%28Basketball+Biography+Books%29Model Trains: Railroad Layout : Journal (Volume 1)Tarry at Home TravelsGandhi, Smuts and Race in the British Empire: Of Passive and Violent ResistanceSuperhero Makenzie: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalAmeen al-Rihani: My Story with May

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 09:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ScarletRose Index du Forum -> Détente -> Dessin, Fan art Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006